The MicroLight laser was the first Class IIIb Laser cleared by the FDA and is the only hands-free cold laser in the world.
Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT)
- LLLT is a non-invasive light source treatment that generates a single wavelength of light.
- Wavelengths between 660 nanometers (nm) and 905nm can penetrate the skin and soft/hard tissues to affect pain, inflammation, and tissue repair positively.
- LLLT or Class III lasers have an output power of less than 0.5 watts, often referred to as cold lasers, as they do not create a heating sensation during treatment.
- The effects of the LLLT are significant for physiotherapy to enhance other treatments to reduce inflammation, and can provide pain relief and accelerate tissue regeneration by stimulating cell proliferation.
MicroLight Smart Laser
- The MicroLight Smart Laser is a gallium-aluminum-arsenide (GaAlA) Laser with a patented wavelength of 830nm and a power output of 90 milliwatts (mW).
- The MicroLight Smart Laser features three GaAIA diodes per paddle, with beams that travel in a straight line forming a single wavelength, concentrated into one location, 30mW per diode, 830nm, delivering 3 joules of energy per 33-second treatment.
- The MicroLight Smart Laser is classified by the FDA as a laser device for adjunctive use in pain therapy and is substantially equivalent to a predicate device for help in obtaining temporary relief from minor muscle and joint pain, arthritis, muscle spasm, relieving stiffness, and promoting relaxation of muscle tissue.
- There are 30+ years of clinical studies published on PubMed that prove the 830nm range is the optimal wavelength to treat pain and inflammation.
Practitioners using MicroLight laser technology
Practitioners using the new Smart Laser
Published studies since 1995
Years on the market
- Iontophoretic nutraceutical delivery is an accepted transdermal therapy method, gaining wide popularity in the area of pain relief.
- The non-invasive systemic administration of minute amounts of transdermal nutraceuticals is beneficial for patients who require long-term treatment.
- Iontophoresis can replace traditional treatment methods requiring needle sticks, eliminating discomfort and the risk of associated infection.
- This simple, versatile, effective, and reliable treatment method can be tailored to meet individual needs.
Own a Smart Laser today!
MicroLight Smart Laser | Double Paddle
MicroLight Smart Laser | Single Probe and Triple Probe Paddle
Add MicroLight Smart Laser probe!
Not sold separately, requires purchase MicroLight Smart Laser